The James River
Copyright © 1999
2014 Site Rental Fees and Guidelines
Weddings and Corporate Dinners are held
year-round at Fort Pocahontas
Fort Pocahontas is available as a rental site
Dinners Association & Business Meetings
CORPORATE DINNERS ** WEDDINGS &
RECEPTIONS ** FORMAL PARTIES
Location : Museum House with patio (~1000 sq. ft)
Full seating for: 150-200 guests
*Reception prices do not include table, chairs, tenting or other
equipment needed for serving event.
Ceremony area (50-200) for up to one hour service and one hour for
LUNCHEONS ** REHEARSAL DINNERS ** MEETINGS
From box lunches to seated full service dinners for up to two hours. 10
to 50 people.
SPECIAL EVENTS GUIDELINES
• Use of facilities for receptions and dinners for up to
• Estimate eight to ten guests per table for reception seating.
• Five-foot round tables and white folding chairs with padded
seats for seating provided at additional cost.
• All aspects of property use and event plan must be confirmed
with Ft. Pocahontas event coordinator.
• Tenting needs must be approved for receptions and dinner parties
by Ft. Pocahontas event coordinator.
• Licensed caterer is responsible for all duties listed in the
Caterer Guidelines and Checklist.
• Food and beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) service
providers must supply a copy of certificate of insurance as well as a
copy of ABC license.
• All guests must vacate the property within time constraints of
lease. Late charges apply.
* Linens must be appropriate for the table size. (Re: tables linens
must go all the way to the floor.)
* Open flames are forbidden at all events.
~~Prices subject to change without notice~~